18 February, 2018

[Walkthrough] Rose in the Embers - Misao Higuchi

Season 1: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to All Fandom Fangirl for the Walkthrough!)
-----------------------------------------
Favored Bold Ending

Episode 1
Nothing could be worse than Tanizaki.
Check to see who it is.

Episode 2
No, I most certainly did not!
Not a step closer, sir!

Episode 3
I was looking for you and before I knew it ...
But I didn’t know about the rules

Episode 4
Maybe, but I’d still like to do something for you.
I helped? Really?

Episode 5
It’s alright. Never mind.
I think he’s just lovely.

Episode 6
I couldn’t possibly...
No, it’s surprisingly ‘in character’

Episode 7
Do you not like her?
Why me ...?

Episode 8
I know.
I’d like to believe that is true.

Episode 9
Respectfully decline.
You can be cruel.

Episode 10
This has nothing to do with him.
This is all a misunderstanding.

Episode 11
... who are you, Master Higuchi?
Why are you laughing?

Episode 12
You won’t let me say it?
I want to be with Master Higuchi

---------------------------------------
Fortune's Fools Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
B:Nothing can be worse than Tanizaki.
B: Shove the arm off you.

Episode 2
C: Did you try anything on me?
C: Run out of the bath

Episode 3
B: I was looking for you and before I know it…
B: You‘ll keep it a secret, right?

Episode 4
C: There‘s really nothing I can do?
A: A stray cat? Pardon?

Episode 5
A: It‘s all right. Never mind.
B: That‘s none of your business.

Episode 6
B :I couldn‘t possibly…
C: Are you telling me the true?

Episode 7
C: Wasn‘t she one of your favorites?
A: Actually? Never mind.

Episode 8
C: You‘re allowed to be in here?
A: Why me?

Episode 9
B: I need to speak with my mistress first.
B: You can be cruel…

Episode 10
B: This has nothing to do with him.
C: Is it really so wrong?

Episode 11
A: How do you know that?
C: Aren‘t you going to paint?

Episode 12
C: When will you finish the painting?
C: I‘m scared he‘ll turn me away.

Season 2: Tangled in Briars - Part 1

---------------------------------------
Fortune's Fools Ending


(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I have something on my mind.
What you´re asking for´ depends on your mood.

Episode 2
Stop him.
I´m not going to ask about it.

Episode 3
I´ll go fetch my mistress for you.
Ask.

Episode 4
Why did you paint with water?
Is that why you sent them away?

Episode 5
I leave that to your judgment.
You´re right. I´ll pay them no mind.

Episode 6
What were you thinking about?
I don´t believe that.

Episode 7
What happened to YOU?

-----------------------------------------
Favored Bold Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I was thinking about you.
I´ll try harder to get it perfect for you.

Episode 2
Stay silent.
How do you know those people?

Episode 3
I´m sorry you heard all that.
Leave him be.

Episode 4
I´ve missed this...
What did they want?

Episode 5
Absolutely.
How am I supposed to ignore them?

Episode 6
You should take it easy.
Why are you smiling?

Episode 7
You can´t worry me like that!

Season 2: Tangled in Briars - Part 2

---------------------------------------
Fortune's Fools Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Try to ignore the comment.
Were you discussing work just a minute ago?

Episode 2
I hope you make full recovery soon.
Are you all right?

Episode 3
How is your hand?
I´d like to return. Sooner the better...

Episode 4
I´ll convice him.
Have you really come to terms with it?

Episode 5
I´m right here for you.
Congratulations.

Episode 6
May I go with you?
Who do you think the assailant is?

Episode 7
Escape.
I can´t forgive them.

-----------------------------------------
Favored Bold Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Sure. I could entertain you.
Maser Higuchi just retired for the night.

Episode 2
Can I touch it?
Yes, I was.

Episode 3
Let´s have a good day today.
That depends on Master Higuchi.

Episode 4
He´ll do it. This is for his art after all.
I refuse to give up.

Episode 5
You mustn´t rush things.
What are you going to draw next?

Episode 6
Make sure to tell me what you find out.
How is your arm?

Episode 7
I´m going to tell Master Higuchi everything.
All right

3 comments:

  1. Hey I managed to get Misao's Fortune's Fools Ending.

    1) B (Nothing can be worse than Tanizaki.)
    B ( Shove the arm off you.)

    2) C ( Did you try anything on me?)
    C ( Run out of the bath)

    3) B ( I was looking for you and before I know it…)
    B ( You‘ll keep it a secret, right?)

    4) C ( There‘s really nothing I can do?)
    A ( A stray cat? Pardon?)

    5) A ( It‘s all right. Never mind.)
    B ( That‘s none of your business.)

    6) B ( I couldn‘t possibly…)
    C ( Are you telling me the true?)

    7) C ( Wasn‘t she one of your favorites?)
    A ( Actually? Never mind.)

    8) C ( You‘re allowed to be in here?)
    A ( Why me?)

    9) B ( I need to speak with my mistress first.)
    B ( You can be cruel…)

    10) B ( This has nothing to do with him.)
    C ( Is it really so wrong?)

    11) A ( How do you know that?)
    C ( Aren‘t you going to paint?)

    12) C ( When will you finish the painting?)
    C ( I‘m scared he‘ll turn me away.)

    I hope this Walkthrough works for you too.
    Your Ladislava.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is his route good? i'm looking at buying it and i'm just asking.

    ReplyDelete