30 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] Era of Samurai - Isami Kondo

(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Written by Fate Ending and the Written by Love Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get the special VOICED "Investigations on Love" movie!)

Season 1: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Kylie for this Walkthrough!)
----------------------------------------------------------
Written by Love End

Episode 1
A: Enjoy the castella while feeling gratitude.
A: I hope a time of peace comes soon...
 
Episode 2
A: Say good morning.
B: It was my first time making them, so I'm not sure...
 
Episode 3
B: I would feel much safer with you.
B: No, I was just thinking about what you were saying.
 
Episode 4
A: I'd like to be as close to Kondo-san as Yamanami-san is.
B: I'm sure you must be tired.
 
Episode 5
A: I'll be careful.
B: I'm looking forward to supporting you.
 
Episode 6
A: I can make it any time you like. Just say the words.
A: Can't this conflict be solved without bloodshed?
 
Episode 7
C: You're gentle, sincere, and kind...
A: I haven't read it!
 
Episode 8
C: (Gotta make sure Kondo-san and I can harvest these again!)
A: Was dinner not to your liking?
 
Episode 9
A: Thank you very much.
A: Weren't you concerned for your own life?
 
Episode 10
C: I was worried that you haven't been feeling very well lately...
B: It's... uh, tasty...
 
Episode 11
B: Kondo-san... Please take care of yourself.
A: If it'd help, I'd learn how to handle a sword.
 
Episode 12
A: You may be prepared to die... but I won't allow it!
C: I made a promise to Kondo-san and I intend to keep it!

----------------------------------------------------------
Written by Fate End

Episode 1
B: I'm glad to receive this food from you, Kondo-san.
B: I don't have what it takes to be a medical officer here...
 
Episode 2
B: Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, I'll be going.
B: It was my first time making them, so I'm not sure...
 
Episode 3
A: I couldn't possibly ask you to do that!
A: I must've eaten too much dango and gotten sleepy...
 
Episode 4
A: I want Kondo-san to rely on me like that someday.
C: After enjoying your pipe, will you go and do some training?
 
Episode 5
B: If I did happen to pick one, would you stick up for me?
A: For sticking up for me...
 
Episode 6
B: Three times a day might be a bit much...
B: Do you value the Shogunate more than your own life?
 
Episode 7
B: You're full of energy, and love a bit of mischief.
C: Say nothing.
 
Episode 8
A: (Gotta make sure these vegetables are as tasty.)
C: This is your favorite dish, so I thought you'd enjoy it.
 
Episode 9
C: I don't want to fall behind on my duties here, though.
B: Your friend would be so happy if he knew that.
 
Episode 10
B: I've always enjoyed doing research.
A: This stuff will cure me in no time!
 
Episode 11
A: I promise I'll keep your wife safe!
B: Whatever happens, I'll always be on your side.
 
Episode 12
B: I'll go and summon the Aizu myself!
B: I've got to fight just as hard as everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment