27 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] Dangerous Seduction - Masaharu Ryuzaki

(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Hearts on the Run Ending and the Arrested by Love Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get the special VOICED "Punishing Him" movie!)

Season 1: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Ravyn for this Walkthrough!)
-------------------------------------
Hearts on the Run Ending

Episode 1
B
C
 
Episode 2
A
C
 
Episode 3
B
A
 
Episode 4
B
A
 
Episode 5
B
A
 
Episode 6
A
C
 
Episode 7
A
B
 
Episode 8
B
A
 
Episode 9
C
A
 
Episode 10
B
B
 
Episode 11
C
B
 
Episode 12
A
A

-------------------------------------
Arrested by Love Ending

Episode 1
A
A
 
Episode 2
B
B
 
Episode 3
A
B
 
Episode 4
B
A
 
Episode 5
A
B
 
Episode 6
B
B
 
Episode 7
C
B
 
Episode 8
C
C
 
Episode 9
A
C
 
Episode 10
C
C
 
Episode 11
C
 
B
Episode 12
A
A

(*Note: In this route there are 2 different Endings: Arrested by Love and Hearts on the Run!)

Season 2: Eternal Vows

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for sending me these Walkthroughs!)

------------------------------------------------
Arrested by Love

Episode 1
You’re here with me, so I’m fine.
I’ll do what you think is best.

Episode 2
Thanks.
Don’t listen to them!

Episode 3
I trust Ryuzaki.
I need to stay calm.

Episode 4
I don’t want to act based on emotions.
This isn’t your fault.

Episode 5
You’re right…
No.

Episode 6
We can do it if we try!
I love you.

Episode 7
I trust you.
Don’t to be nice to me!

Episode 8
Are you sure? It’s dangerous.
As long as you’re with me, I’ll go.

Episode 9
Are YOU okay?
Stop him with words.

Episode 10
As long as you understand.
Don’t listen to Ikebe.

Episode 11
I love you.
I hate this.

Episode 12
We were a couple.
Don’t run away.

------------------------------------------------
Hearts on the Run

Episode 1
A little.
I’m coming with you.

Episode 2
I’ll never forgive the CIA!
No need to worry.

Episode 3
You might have a point.
Why does it have to be like this?

Episode 4
I won’t forgive him.
We can solve this together.

Episode 5
If I don’t do something, nothing will change.
Call Masaharu 

Episode 6
Plead with them one more time
Thank you.

Episode 7
This was my choice.
I am sorry.

Episode 8
Thank you.
I’m worried.

Episode 9
I am scared.
Leave it to fate.

Episode 10
Sorry doesn’t cut it!
Listen to Ikebe.

Episode 11
I want to be with you.
I won’t give up on you.

Episode 12
It was one-sided.
Let’s make another contract.

1 comment: