29 October, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Princess Arthur - Gawain

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for this Walkthrough! You can also find it on her Blog -> HERE.)

Main Story

Chapter 1: The Knights of the Round Table

CG

Not really...
I want to go back to my room

CG

Is it okay to talk to them?
I don't think they look kindly on me...

That's a cool battle axe
Do you always train them?


Chapter 2: As King

CG

Did he say anything else?
No he isn't!

That's not true
Oh, all right

CG

We'd better not. It's dangerous
Sure, let's go check it out

That's an order as king
I'm asking this of you as a girl

I have
... Never heard of them

But I'd rather go alone
Please do

It makes me feel pressured
It makes me afraid

CG

Spare her
Strike her down

There's someone I find dashing
I don't have time for that

The castle town
The forest
Wherever you want

I am not a daddy's girl!
Maybe you're right

Yes, I was playing
It's none of your business

CG


Chapter 3: The Kingdom

No, I'm glad you brought it up
I am a bit worried...

Yes. You can call me by that name
I want you to call me Your Majesty

I'm just surprised
Sorry, but the battle axe...

What do you like to eat?
Is there anything you're not good at?

Going to the library to study
Surveying my kingdom

Not at all
I've already made plans with Gawain...

Why don't you want to rely on him?
Yes, it's not good to rely on anything too much

We can't do something so rude
You shouldn't say that without evidence

I'm not interested
I am interested

Call to Tristan
Let him go

Yes, I do
I wouldn't do that

Let's stop
Let's eat at the castle

Because I was really happy
Because you fulfilled your duty

I don't think I can
I'll do my best

CG


Chapter 4: First Campaign

CG

You're the easiest person to talk to
You seem the strongest

CG

Thank you
I'll think about it

CG

I will go into battle
I will await your return here

Save myself
Save Merlin

CG

Yes
I'm not sure

CG


Chapter 5: Peaceful Days - Gawain -

I'll go with you
I won't go

Say something
Go back to my room

Just try talking. We can take as long as you need
Let's talk about it some other day

Gawain
Bors

I don't need to know
I would like to know


Chapter 6: The Desire That Leads to Victory

Sure, sounds good
I really should be getting to bed

I guess Lancelot will win
I want Gawain to win
I don't know

Call to him
Watch him go

CG

I understand
I don't understand

The castle hall
The castle plaza

Will you go to the festival with me?
... Nothing

CG

Do you like kids?
You should train with them again sometime

CG

I want to speak with Marie
I think it was an outsider

CG


Chapter 7: The Wounded Lion

Shall I feed you?
Should I tie the spoon to your hand?

CG

But I thought it was you, Gawain
Yes, I know

Choose Gawain
Ask for everyone's opinion

CG

Want to go check it out?
But it's dangerous

Stop Gawain
See what happens

Look for Galahad
Look for Mordred
Look for Lancelot

Go after him
Go to my room

CG


Chapter 8: The Way the Battle Goes

I don't know
I think it's Gawain

It is a frightening place
It is an inescapable place

Say nothing
Bring up the empty seat

Thank her for the cloak
Keep quiet

CG

Leave him alone
Try again


Chapter 9: True Strength

CG

No comments:

Post a Comment