09 October, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Princess Arthur - Lancelot

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for this Walkthrough! You can also find it on her Blog -> HERE.)

Main Story

Chapter 1: The Knights of the Round Table

CG

Not really...
I want to go back to my room.

CG

Is it okay to talk to them?
I don't think they look kindly on me...

What kind of books do you usually read?
What kind of food do you like?

I'm going to do that now.
I already talked to them.


Chapter 2: As King

CG

Did he say anything else?
No, he isn't!

That's not true!
Oh, all right.

CG

We'd better not. It's dangerous.
Sure, let's go check it out.

That's an order as king.
I'm asking this of you as a girl.

I have.
... Never heard of them.

But I'd rather go alone.
Please do.

It makes me feel pressured.
It makes me afraid.

CG

Spare her
Strike her down

There's someone I find dashing.
I don't have time for that.

The castle town
The forest
Wherever you want

I am not a daddy's girl!
Maybe you're right.

Yes, I was playing.
It's none of your business.

CG


Chapter 3: The Kingdom

No, I'm glad you brought it up.
I am a bit worried...

Yes. You can call me by that name.
I want you to call me Your Majesty.

Yes, I do.
No, not really.

Going to the library to study
Surveying my kingdom

Not at all.
I've already made plans with Gawain.

Why don't you want to rely on him?
Yes, it's not good to rely on anything too much.

We can't do something so rude.
You shouldn't say that without evidence.

I'm not interested.
I am interested.

Call to Tristan
Let him go

Yes, I do.
I wouldn't do that.

Let's stop.
Let's eat at the castle.

Because I was really happy.
Because you fulfilled your duty.

I don't think I can.
I'll do my best.

CG


Chapter 4: First Campaign

CG

Yes, I do.
I'm still nervous.

CG

I will go into battle.
I will await your return here.

Save myself
Save Merlin

CG

Yes.
I'm not sure.

CG


Chapter 5: Peaceful Days - Lancelot -

I'll go with you.
I won't go.

Say something
Go back to my room

Just try talking. We can take as long as you need.
Let's talk about it some other day.

Lancelot
Bors

I don't need to know.
I would like to know.


Chapter 6: The Confidence That Leads to Victory

You seem very confident.
I think you'll win, too.

I was shy.
I was afraid they'd think I was unladylike.

The castle hall
The castle plaza

Yes, that would be difficult.
But what if they attack us?

CG

Because I trust you the most.
Because we both use longswords.

I want to know.
I don't really care.

I don't think that's any concern of yours.
It is part of my job to have a grasp of the Knights.

Encourage me.
Stop me.

You're not too busy?
You are. Thank you.


Chapter 7: The Strongest Vs. the Maddest

CG

Do you know Nimue well?
She certainly is mysterious.

Reveal myself to the maids
Run away

CG

How can you trust me so much?
I have faith in you too.

We sent out soldiers.
I have no idea.

I think we should attack first.
I'm opposed.

Okay.
I still can't let you.

Go after Lucius
Focus on defending the fort

CG

Tell him 'May I join you?'
Tell him 'See you later'

CG

I'll be able to trust you more.
Nothing, really.

CG


Chapter 8: The Sigil's Weight

I don't know.
I think Lancelot will win.

Who's victory is assured?
I don't think matches are so set in stone.

I don't know.
Because she did not produce an heir?

About what you were saying before...
You loved Lord Uther, didn't you?

Why do you hide it?
Say nothing and treat his wound

Why don't you ask Lady Guinevere?
Okay, I'll make you one.


Chapter 9: The Two Sigils

Agree
Refuse

CG


3 comments:

  1. Oh my god bless you.... I WAS DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR A GUIDE QAQ

    got Sad End TWICE today omg whyyyy T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh! Yeah, Sad Endings suck. But it's all really thanks to Debra, who send me her Walkthroughs and CG's. ^^ She also has a YouTube Channel where she uploads Prologues and whole routes, so if you're interested you can check it out here -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCns3Ch2-rWCGUEGbGtPdWKw

      Delete
    2. what type of ending is this one ? :/ thanks

      Delete