05 October, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Oz + Solomon


(*Note: If you complete two of the same character's ending, you will be rewarded with an Indulging Story + CG!
Also: Special Thanks to Cathrin for sending me this Walkthrough.THANKS!)

Main Story

Prologue

You're the three I journeyed with! [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
You're members of the circus? 


Chapter 1: The One I Chose

1.06 He's really powerful in this world.
He's a good wizard. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
He's totally my type.

1.09 Ask Wesley.
Ask Norton.
Ask Oz. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

1.11 Ask Solomon the lord of the castle. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Ask Norton who seems to know his way around.
Say I'll be fine alone.


Chapter 2: Night of the Banquet

2.02 Ask if anyone's run into trouble in the hallways before.
Ask what he's good at other than jokes. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Ask if Solomon himself ever gets lost.

2.05 Pick a dress with me.
Wait in the corridor until I finish changing. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Go ahead to the ball.

2.07 Love Choice:
Quadlings’ Dress (Red) - 200 Charm Level [Room] - 1,000 Spinels or 100 Coins + 1 CG


2.08 I'm a little tired, but I want to dance more.
I want to go even higher and higher.
I'm having fun, but I'm a little tired. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 3: After the Banquet

3.02 Just go back to my room.
Go to the dining hall and look for something to eat.
Keep on walking for a little. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

3.03 Keep walking. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Hide in the shadows and watch.
Hurry and leave.

3.05 Say I'm going back to my room.
Say I'll walk alone.
Walk with Solomon. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

3.06 Charisma Contest:
Need 1,000 Charisma Points


Chapter 4: The Strongest Wizard

4.03 Don't go on a date.
Go on a date with everyone. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Go on a date with Crowlie, Leonardo and Heartmann.

4.04 Charisma Contest:
Need 2,200 Charisma Points

4.04 Somewhere with food.
An accessory shop. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
A book store.

4.05 Ask Leonardo, Heartmann and Crowlie.
Ask Oz.
Ask Wesley. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 5: The Truth

5.01 I'm a little tired, but I had fun.
There was something on my mind, so I couldn't enjoy myself. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
It was so fun that I lost of time.

5.02 Don't tell him.
Tell him what Oz told you.
Tell him what Wesley told you. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

5.08 Love Choice:
Premium: Quadlings' Greenhouse (Daytime) - [Date] – 400 Coins -> Get a CG
Normal: Greenhouse (Daytime) - [Date] – 100 Coins or 2,500 Spinels -> Get a CG

5.08 I can't do it.
I don't know what to do.
I trust Solomon. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 6: For the Land's Sake

6.02 I don't know yet. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
D-Don't ask me …
I'm ready to do anything.

6.06 I'm curious about where Norton is. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
I'm tired and just want to rest.
I want to hear more details.

6.06 What happens to the world of Oz.
My safety.
My will. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

6.07 Charisma Contest:
Need 4,600 Charisma Points


Chapter 7: Journey Again

7.02 Ask about Solomon's weakness. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Ask about Norton's weakness.
Ask about Wesley's weakness.

7.04 Have Wesley come with us. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Have Oz come with us.
Make it a two person journey with Solomon.

7.06 Love Choice:
 Premium: Frilled Knee-high Socks and Shoes (Pastel Brown) - [Room] – 500 Coins -> Get 1x CG
Normal: Simple Ribbon Shoes (White) - [Room] – 200 Coins or 5,000 Spinels -> Get 1x CG

7.07 Ask him directly.
Ask how he became a wizard.
Ask about his past. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 8: The Cost He Paid

8.01 Get help from Leonardo. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Get help from Solomon.
Get help from Wesley.

8.02 Have him settle for a handshake.
I'm still a little scared.
Hug him. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

8.06 Talk to Oz and Wesley.
Talk to Leonardo.
Talk to Solomon. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 9: Danger In Quadlings

9.01 I want to go to the castle. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
I want to eat something.
I want to walk around the clearing more.

9.02 Hold Solomon's hand. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Wipe sweat off his brow.
Go call a doctor.

9.06 I don't think Norton is behind this.
I don't think I can say.
I think Norton is behind this. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

9.07 Charisma Contest:
Need 10,000 Charisma Points


Chapter 10: Person To Protect

10.02 I'll walk behind Wesley. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
I'll walk in front.
I'll walk supporting Solomon.

10.03 Ask what's inside. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Be curious, but don't ask.
Suggest to carry it.

10.07 Charisma Contest:
Need 13,500 Charisma Points

10.07 Jump out in front of Solomon. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Call out to Norton.
Be too scared to move.


Chapter 11: Fulfillment Of Love

11.01 Look around a little more. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Go back to the castle and rest.
Go visit Solomon.

11.03 Pick a new outfit in the wardrobe. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Have the maid choose you a new outfit.
Don't change.

11.04 Love Choice: 
Premium: Frilled Style (Pastel Brown) - [Room] – 700 Coins -> Get a CG
Normal: Ribbon Dress (White) - [Room] – 300 Coins or 8,500 Spinels -> Get a CG

11.05 Nod silently.
Say 'yes'.
Kiss Solomon. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 12: ???

12.02 Ask if something can be done with magic. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Wake him up with water.
Let him sleep.

12.04 Ask Solomon. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Ask Oz.
Ask Wesley.

12.06 I'd love to go. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Ask for Solomon's opinion.
I don't really want to go.

12.07 Charisma Contest:
Need 17,500 Charisma Points


Chapter 13: Each Every Wish

13.02 It's hard to calm down. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
I don't have an appetite.
I'm a little tired.

13.03 The castle garden. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Around the castle.
The central square.

13.04 Say I'm still unsure. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Say I know my answer.
Say I don't want an answer.

13.08 Charisma Contest:
Need 22,000 Charisma Points


Chapter 14: The Promised Day

14.01 Don't tell them. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Ask if they want to know.
Tell them.

14.04 Say I wanted to pick something he'd like. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Say I appreciate the compliment.
Play it off modestly.

14.05 Love Choice: 
Premium: Flower Bloom Ball Gown (Pink) - [Room] – 900 Coins -> Get a CG
Normal: Quadlings' Dress (Yellow) - [Room] – 400 Coins or 13,500 Spinels -> Get a CG

14.09 Is he tired?
Can he not accept parting with me?
Is he jealous? [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Farewell Ending

1 comment:

  1. Could someone tell me what happened in Solomon's True Ending? The game ended before I could finish it. His True ending is the only one I needed.

    ReplyDelete