14 August, 2016

[Walkthrough] Samurai Love Ballad (Party) - Act 1: Song of Radiance: Toshiie (Inuchiyo) Maeda

(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin & Hope for this Walkthrough!)

(*Note: The first 3 Chapters are shared routes where your choice of the answers are either in favor to Hideyoshi, or Toshiie. You don't gain any Chemistry for those first 3 Chapters.)

Main Story - Act 1: Song of Radiance

(Shared Routes)

Chapter 1: A Monkey and His Dog

(They really do look good …) (+Toshiie)
I don't have much of an appetite. (+Hideyoshi)

He does. (+Hideyoshi)
But he's gentle too. (+Toshiie)


Chapter 2: Childhood Friend

(That's … concerning.) (+Toshiie)
(Like he would be able to help me …) (+Hideyoshi)

Try to lie. (+Hideyoshi)
I made it! (+Toshiie)


Chapter 3: Bitter with the Sweet

No. (+Toshiie)
It'd be funny if that were true. (+Hideyoshi)

I don't mind. (+Hideyoshi)
It's a little strange. (+Toshiie)

Story Mission - Avatar Mission:
Love Route: Goldenrod Hakama (Item Score +30): 3 Pearl's + 1CG
Fate Route: Goldenrod Sandals (Item Score +10): 1 Pearl or 500 Coins

Love: Protection?

(*Note: Now you have to choose a route. You can choose between Hideyoshi or Toshiie. If you're not sure which one, you can always read his story Sneak a Peak.)

(Main Route)

Chapter 4: Banished

Unlock: „Toshiie's Basic“ Castle Lottery

Part 1.03
Are you sure you copied it right?
Still can't draw, I see.  (+5 Chemistry)

Part 2.05
(He always says things like that.)
(Oh, Inuchiyo …) (+5 Chemistry)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 100 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint


Chapter 5: Make It or Break It

Part 1.03
I'm glad you like it.
Inuchiyo has always liked it. (+5 Chemistry)

Part 2.04
Just drink it.
Then I am. (+5 Chemistry)


Chapter 6: The Red Cloaks

Part 1.02
Start with Lord Hideyoshi.
Start with Inuchiyo. (+5 Chemistry)

Part 2.03
I'm not sue.
I just felt like it. (+5 Chemistry)

Story Mission - Avatar Mission:
Love Route:  Apricot Plum Kimono (Item Score +80): 8 Pearl's + 1CG
Fate Route: Plum Blossom Hairpin (Item Score +50): 5 Pearls or 2.500 Coins

Love Route: The Mark of You


Chapter 7: Can He Love Her?

Part 1.02
(I don't want to go out here.)
(I have to get up.) (+5 Chemistry)

Part 2.03
Run after him.
Call his name.  (+5 Chemistry)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 8,000 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint


Chapter 8: The Lord of the Castle

Unlock: „Toshiie's At Home“ Castle Lottery

Part 1.02
(I wish he would have told me.)
(I'm glad he's safe.) (+5 Chemistry)

Part 2.0?
(This could be my chance to see Inuchiyo.)  (+5 Chemistry)
Look to Keiji.

Story Mission - Avatar Mission:
Love Route: Sweet Blossoms Kimono (Item Score +100): 12 Pearls + 1CG
Fate Route: Sweet Pink Bag (Item Score +80): 8 Pearls or 4.000 Coins

Love: The Mark of a Man


Chapter 9: Truth Made Words

Part 1.02
It's all right now.  (+5 Chemistry)
I was hurt, it's true.

Part 2.05
(I don't want to be here after all.)
(I want to say something to him.) (+5 Chemistry)


Chapter 10: Best Kept Secrets

Part 1.01
I couldn't possibly …
Thank you.  (+5 Chemistry)

Part 2.04
(Well, this is mortifying.)
(Inuchiyo, help me …)  (+5 Chemistry)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 25,000 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint


Chapter 11: My Love

Unlock: „Toshiie's Private“ Castle Lottery

Part 1.01
(Whoa …)
(Inuchiyo will love this.)  (+5 Chemistry)

Part 2.03
Don't want me to? (+5 Chemistry)
I asked.


Chapter 12: At Death's Door

Part 1.02
(I don't want to say …)
It's nothing. (+5 Chemistry)

Part 2.03
Of course I'm scared. (+5 Chemistry)
I didn't really think about it.


Ending Requirement:

Divine Ending: 55 Chemistry, 43.000 Skill Points
Noble Ending: 43.000 Skill Points



Chapter 13: Dyed in Tears
(Divine Ending)

(No choices)

(get Letter + CG + Lady Maeda Kimono)


[Epilogue:]


No comments:

Post a Comment