25 August, 2016

[Walkthrough] Sakura Amidst Chaos - Nobunaga Oda

Budding Hearts

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Your kimono will get dirty.
What are you talking about?!

Episode 2
You were lying, right?
No, I really couldn't.

Episode 3
Yeah.
I can handle things on my own.

Episode 4
Are you worried about me?
I believe you.

Episode 5
I know you can do it!
I guess it's hard being a lord...

Episode 6
Isn't it hard?
Oh no, it's nothing.

Episode 7
I can swim.
He’s not interested in her?

Episode 8
Id never do something that gross
You think so?

Episode 9
Apologize
Well, I appreciate it.

Episode 10
No, it's not what you think!
Remember Nene

Episode 11
I’m in love with someone else.
I know you can win this!

Episode 12
That's what Lord Nobunaga is like.
I will.

Episode 13
I’m fine. You kept me safe.
Yes, I am.

Episode 14
Wait
Apologize

Episode 15
Yes.
Hold back your tears

Happy Ending

Love Blooms

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Resist
I was happy to hear it.

Episode 2
Let's try a few smaller shops.
Remain silent

Episode 3
Okay.
I’m a man.

Episode  3
You saved me!
Wait

Episode 5
Take me with you!
Bring him his gauntlets

Episode 6
Lie down
Call his name

Episode 7
Look away
We were lovers.

Episode 8
Start to speak
Actually...

Episode 9
Turn my eyes away
Say nothing else

Happy Ending

In Full Blossom

(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I don't like it.
We have to get them back together.

Episode 2
Stop Nobunaga
Call out to stop Hideyoshi 

Episode 3
Continue to watch
Explain your worries to him

Episode 4
Talk to Nobunaga
Okay

Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. In full blossom
    (Sorry if one is wrong)
    Chapter 1
    I don't like it
    We have to get them back together
    Chapter 2
    Stop nobunaga
    Call out to stop hideyoshi
    Chapter 3
    Continue to watch
    Explain your worries to him
    Chapter 4
    Talk to nobunaga
    Okay

    Took me a 2nd go to get this ending......the Normal one ends somewhat the same only a little different in he tells his wife (your character) to wait a little....unlike date's where it ends differently then the normal one. (I have only those two in the in full blossom)
    ps it seems you can still get the happy/sweet ending if you pick one wrong choice...yes this happens to me a lot or sometimes.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, sorry I answer so late, but THANK YOU for your effort in getting the Happy/Sweet Ending Walkthrough! ^^ I really appreciate that you posted it here.

      -Dawn-

      Delete