24 August, 2016

[Walkthrough] Sakura Amidst Chaos - Kenshin Uesugi


Budding Hearts

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya & Debra for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Go with him
Refuse

Episode 2
Not at all.
Oh, no!

Episode 3
Yes, I am.
I don't know.

Episode 4
No, really that's not it!
I miss my mother.

Episode 5
I dreamt about Lord Kenshin.
No.

Episode 6
Maybe I do.
I don't know.

Episode 7
Yeah.
I’m just surprised.

Episode 8
Yes.
I don't know.

Episode 9
I love him.
I believe in you.

Episode 10
You wouldn't make me walk alone at night.
You already are.

Episode 11
Try to understand
Yes.

Episode 12
No.
I promise.

Episode 13
He was.
Agree

Episode 14
I wouldn't go.
I’d love to.

Episode 15
How wonderful!
I tripped.

Episode 16
Frantically avoid his gaze
Go to meet him

Happy Ending

Love Blooms

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Remain silent
Hold onto Lord Kenshin

Episode 2
Help him
Oh no, you...

Episode 3
I’ll help too!
Let him sleep

Episode 4
Ask Kenshin
Answer him

Episode 5
No, please let go!
Say that everything was fine

Episode 6
Rush in to save the boy
Yes

Episode 7
Don't say anything
Don't worry about me.

Episode 8
No
No, I’ll get it.

Episode 9
Stop Lord Kenshin
No.

Happy Ending

In Full Blossom

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I’m glad you feel that way
I believe you
  
Episode 2
That’s just like you
Stop acting so weak!
  
Episode 3
Actually, uhh...
I am
  
Episode 4
It’s all thanks to you
No!

Happy Ending

1 comment:

  1. On the main story, chapter's 12-15 are actually one chapter higher, and chapter 12 is actually:

    No
    I promise

    for the choices. I thought I would let you know. And they do work for the 365 app!

    ReplyDelete