25 August, 2016

[Walkthrough] Sakura Amidst Chaos - Ieyasu Tokugawa

Budding Hearts

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Of course you are!
I don't really know yet.

Episode 2
Everything's fine.
Your wounds should be cared for.

Episode 3
I’m fine.
I’m happy to see you.

Episode 4
What about my jobs now?
We’ll have to really enjoy it!

Episode 5
That's a beautiful cherry tree.
Watch him quietly

Episode 6
Just what is a strong man anyway?
I’ll sleep on the floor

Episode 7
I think I can handle that.
Yes. I’m glad you understand.

Episode 8
That's okay.
That sounds like Lord Nobunaga.

Episode 9
Hideyoshi stop!
I’m not leaving.

Episode 10
They’re fine.
Wander under the cherry tree

Episode 11
Make him stop
Yes.

Episode 12
Put it back
We should do this again.

Episode 13
Call him Hideyoshi.
I wish I could see you as a child too.

Episode 14
Your way
Please come back safe!

Episode 15
I would do anything for you.
I feel so sorry for this woman.

Episode 16
I’m scared...
You need to be treated right away!

Happy Ending

Love Blooms

(*Note: Special Thanks to Francis for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Just stay like this
Continue the conversation

 Episode 2
With molasses too
I'll give you a shoulder massage.

 Episode 3
I couldn't bear it!
I'm fine.

 Episode 4
Here, I'll show you.
Choose together

 Episode 5
Eat while continue looking
Lying on it

 Episode 6
Make him drink some water
Say: "I want to go with them too."

 Episode 7
I'm fine.
Help him

 Episode 8
Wait
It has to do with you.

 Episode 9
Tell him the truth
Stop him

Happy Ending


In Full Blossom

(*Note: Special Thanks to Meg & Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Let him rest quietly
That’s not true
  
Episode 2
I am worried about Jirosaburo
Call for help
  
Episode 3
It’s because he’s so kind
No, I couldn’t do that
 
Episode 4
Be strong
Okay

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment