13 July, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Eternal Vows - Rurimaru

(*Note: Special Thanks to Jessica for letting me repost her tumblr-post here!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
Thank you very much!
You aren’t coming with us, Suien?
I’ll be back later.
Kind of embarrassing.

Chapter 2
Maybe not.
Go out for a stroll.
What’s Yataro doing?
It’s nothing much.

Chapter 3
[no choices]

Chapter 4
Stay inside.
Go out to the garden.
I’m worried about Kansuke.

Chapter 5
Stay in my room.
I just wanted to say hello.

Chapter 6
I want to go visit Shuya’s house.

Chapter 7
Right side of the street.

Chapter 8
I’m fine.
But I want to practice my riding.
Maybe if I really concentrate, I’ll fall asleep.

Chapter 9
Don’t duck.
I’m going to practice before that.

Chapter 10
Wander around outside.

Chapter 11
Force
Look for him.

Shoot at the pear (and Kenshin lives - pick this option in either this or the next chapter => special thanks to Anon for this hint!)

Chapter 12
I’ll go pick a pear.
(I’ll ask Rurimaru. - Bad Ending!)
Cake.

Chapter 13
I’d rather die.

Chapter 14
I need to think about it.


Sweet Ending

2 comments:

  1. Chapters 11 & 12: shoot at the pear in either one of these and Kenshin lives.

    ReplyDelete