29 June, 2016

[Walkthrough] Bad Boys do it Better! - Rei Todo

Main Story

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Teenage Dreams Romance Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Go for it
A: Tell him to wake up

Episode 2
A: Ryoji
C: Ask Keiichiro for help

Episode 3
A: Rei
B: I can't leave you like this.

Episode 4
C: You mean for only this afternoon, right?
Pull back.

Episode 5
A: Shut your eyes.
A: Of course not!

Episode 6
C: Uh...
B: I'm more into comics.

Episode 7
A: Of course not!
B: He'd hate that.

Episode 8
A: I'll come with.
A: Sorry.

Episode 9
C: What about me?
Pull back.

Episode 10
Pull back.
B: The whole thing was awful.

Episode 11
C: I don't know.
C: It's a secret.

Episode 12
B: Thanks for the book.
C: I won't let you do it anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After Class Romance Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Pull back (love action)
Begin to panic

Episode 2
Akira
Stop Ryoji

Episode 3
Mr. Saejima
You’re clining to me.

Episode 4
You mean for only this afternoon right?
Go for it (love action)

Episode 5
Stare back
Of course not!

Episode 6
We live together.
I’m more into comics.

Episode 7
What about Ryoji?
It's completly impossible.

Episode 8
Got it.
I wasn't staring!

Episode 9
What about me?
Go for it (love action)

Episode 10
Pull back (love action)
It was a shock.

Episode 11
She seems popular.
It's about someone.

Episode 12
Last night.
You’re a jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment