May 25, 2016

[Walkthrough] Kiss me on Clover Hill - Soichi Kiyota

(*Special Thanks to Princess Mew Mew for sending me all her Walkthroughs!)

Season of Love

Episode 1
Yes, it’s a great shot.
Oh, nothing…
 
Episode 2

Go after Soichi
Go back to my room

Episode 3
Go after Soichi
Leave him and look for my book

Episode 4
Why do you always drink coffee?
Can we walk home together?

Episode 5
I’ll pass for today.
Call after him
 
Episode 6

Sorry, I didn’t really watch.
I’d love to go!

Episode 7
Well, I’m interested in him…
Why are you being so horrible?

Episode 8
Are you drunk?
Why did you ask Aki that question?

Episode 9
Go home now
Open the door and peek

Episode 10
Just about the training trip.
Just stay calm.

Episode 11
I’ll stay quiet.
I’m not leaving!
 
Episode 12

Should I say something?
I know you respect your grandfather.

Episode 13
I’ll wake him up.
Hold him

Episode 14
Follow him
Jump in and break it up

Happy Ending

Season of Luck

Episode 1
Stay quiet
Be positive about it

Episode 2
Move apart in a fluster
I’m not nervous.

Episode 3
Vegetable section
Did you get an assignment?

Episode 4
I’m keeping an eye on him!
Let him rest

Happy Ending

Epilogue 1
Give Soichi the cat toy
Get angry

Epilogue 2
Use the cat toy

Happy Ending

Season of Hope

Episode 1
Call out to him
Tell him you’re not hungry

Episode 2
Relax with Soichi
Want to hear it.
 
Happy Ending


Season of Faith

Episode 1
I made a mistake at work.
Don’t answer back

Episode 2
Hug Soichi
Stop him drinking

Episode 3
Good luck. I support you!
Go with Sho

Episode 4
Go into the kitchenette
I want to marry him.

Episode 5
Push him out
Stand there saying nothing

Episode 6
Tell her
The roof

Episode 7
Go into the living room
Order a soft drink

Episode 8
No, it’s not your fault.
Shunya Suda

Episode 9
Cut it into diagonal slices
Look at the blueprints

Happy Ending
 

3 comments:

  1. I followed this walk through and only got the good ending, not the happy one. Not sure which one wasn't right but this isn't the happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They could have been better dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this only gave me the good ending. Maybe you should update it?

    ReplyDelete