12 April, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Oz + Crowlie

Main Story
(*Note: If you complete two of the same characte's ending, you will be rewarded with an Indulging Story + CG!
Also: Special Thanks to Cathrin for helping me with this Walkthrough.THANKS!)

Chapter 1: The One I Chose

1.04 I'll stand by my decision. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
I'll think it over.
It doesn't really matter to me...

1.06 I'm not quite the best at dancing...
I'd like you to take the lead. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
It's been a while since I last danced.

1.11 Norton.
Crowlie
Solomon. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

 
Chapter 2: Night of the Ball

2.03 Love Choice:
Quadlings’ Dress (Pink) - 200 Charm Level [Room] - 1,000 Spinels

2.03 Special Crowlie Scenario
(Get a CG)

2.04 Heartmann.
Leonardo.
Crowlie. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

2.08 We should stop.
You're good at leading. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
I'm not burdening you, am I?

2.09 Believe Crowlie. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Ask for help from friends.
Stop dancing.


Chapter 3: Night after the Ball
 
3.05 Walk around with him. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Walk alone.
Return to your room.

3.06 Being able to see everyone again. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Having everyone celebrate my birthday.
I can't decide just yet.

3.08 Charisma Contest:
Need 1,000 Charisma Points

3.10 I was on a walk, too.
I was looking for Toto. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
I don't remember.


Chapter 4: To the Emerald City

4.05 Charisma Contest:
Need 2,200 Charisma Points

4.07 The Emerald City. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
All of the lands of Oz.
Wherever you do.

4.09 Take the carriage.
Take something else.
Don't take the carriage.  [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

4.13 How about we walk a little more?
All right, let's take a break. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
We can't rest, let's keep going!


Chapter 5: Two Kings

5.03 Leonardo.
Heartmann.
Oz. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

5.08 Charisma Contest:
Need 4,200 Charisma Points

5.09 Something sweet. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
One of Oz's magic tricks.
Nothing, really.

5.14 Go look for him. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Talk to somebody about it.
Don't go looking for him.


Chapter 6: Inefficient Body

6.02 Go back to the room.
Wait.
Call to him. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

6.04  A math book.
A comic.
A book about government. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

6.07 Love Choice:
Premium: Library (Well-Lighted) - 400 Charm Level [Date] – 400 Coins -> Get a CG
Normal: Small Study (Light) - 200 Charm Level [Date] – 100 Coins or 5,000 Spinels

6.12 A sweet treat. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
The castle's finest.
Anything, really.


Chapter 7: Small Seeds of Jealousy

7.05 Solomon.
Oz.
Crowlie. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

7.08 Charisma Contest:
Need 8,800 Charisma Points

7.08 I have.
I haven't. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
I'll leave that to your imagination.

7.11 Are you jealous? [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
You don't like losing, do you?
Because you can't use magic?


Chapter 8: First Person I Met

8.02 Heartmann. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Leonardo.
Oz.

8.06 Could you show me around the castle?
Could you show me around town? [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
I want to eat something.

8.08 Love Choice:
Premium: Lace and Ribbon Dress (Blue) - 400 Charm Level [Room] – 500 Coins -> Get a CG
Normal: French Maid Dress - 200 Charm Level [Room] – 200 Coins or 8,000 Spinels

8.10 An espresso.
Chili
Orange Juice. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 9: Very First Jealousy

9.02 Something sweet. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
A taco.
A picture book.

9.04 Go back to your room.
Try asking Crowlie what's wrong. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Ask Toto.

9.06 Charisma Contest:
Need 12,000 Charisma Points

9.10 Come clean. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Lie about it.
Don't talk about it.

 
Chapter 10: Understanding of Love


10.06 Heartmann?
Crowlie? [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
A servant?

10.07 Have him wait a little. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Turn him away.
Open the door.

10.09 Charisma Contest:
Need 16,000 Charisma Points

10.10 I won't
I will. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Let me think.


Chapter 11: Being a True Couple

11.01 Have a tea party. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Thank them in passing.
Make an announcement.

11.10 Put your work first.
I want to help you with your work. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Let's go listen to the people.

11.13 Help until the work is done.
Go back to your room. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Go play with everyone.

11.14 Love Choice:
Premium: Floral Negligee (Azure) - 450 Charm Level [Room] – 700 Coins -> Get a CG
Normal: Silk Pajamas (Emerald)- 250 Charm Level [Room] – 300 Coins or 15,000 Spinels


Chapter 12: Last Days of Being Together

12.06 The library. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
His room.
The garden.

12.09 Charisma Contest:
Need 24,000 Charisma Points

12.09 A book on politics.
A book about love.
A book about building parks. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

12.10 Hold me. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Don't push yourself.
I'm hungry.


Chapter 13: Not Letting Me Go

13.04 Crowlie collapsed.
I really enjoyed town.
Crowlie and I are now officially going out. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

13.08 Come clean. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Don't talk about it.
Lie.

13.09 Charisma Contest:
Need 33,000 Charisma Points

13.10 Because you were scared? [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Because you're the king?
Because you would cry?


Chapter 14: My Big Day

14.03 Announcing that we were going out. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
The library.
The town sqare.

14.07 A beautiful dress.
The party is enouh. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
A rainbow bridge.

14.08 Ask Solomon. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Let it happen.
Intervene.

14.11  Love Choice:
Premium: Royal Party Dress (Blue) - [Room] – 900 Coins -> Get a CG
Normal: Simple Party Dress (Red) - [Room] – 490 Coins or 35,000 Spinels -> Get a CG


Farewell Ending


2 comments:

  1. How do you get the love potion to get the true ending?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can either buy it with Coins (+7 Intimacy for 300 Coins), or get it with "Blow a Whistle", starting from #2. I'll recommend to try it this way, since you have to buy Coins with real money.

      Delete