20 April, 2016

Shall we date?: Wizardess Heart + Talk Post

Hello everyone!

On this page you can add your own thoughts and opinion to the game.You can write which story you liked the best, what you think about the art style, the story in general and what you're most looking forward in this game.


 

Rules: (Sorry, but there need to be at least some basic rules)
- Please don't use insulting word.
- Please, NO SPAM!
- Please respect other gamers personal opinion and don't start a fight over their comments.

THANK YOU!

7 comments:

  1. I love Shall We Date Wizards Heart it makes me feel happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Wizardess heart, however, four hours for one story ticket is a long time -
    I love Azuza, even if he has issues, Randy for his wild side ( the candy door explosion- brilliant) and Klaus as secretely i think he likes the character you play.
    The items are good, the story captivating, but its just the time scale for me that lets it lose one star. 4/5

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want the game to last for longer than 13 days
    My friends suggest it should last for 60 days for each character

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently downloaded the game and really like it but four hours for one ticket is ridiculous especially since the chapters are so short

      Delete
  5. I really love this game. What is wrong with me? >.< I love Klaus as he was the first boy I did. I'm doing the other routes now and Klaus even graduated so of course I did that route.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Klaus is my absolute favorite character!

    ReplyDelete