27 September, 2015

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja 2 + Season 1: Main Story - Kaito

(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin for this Walkthrough. THANKS!)

Season 1: Main Story

Chapter 1

1.07 Kaito [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Kikyo
Rindoh and Shiroya

1.10 Rindoh, is it really alright for us to visit your place?
Kaito, you have a weakness for food!
I'd love to visit your place. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


Chapter 2

2.02 Hmm ...
Leave it to me! [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I don't really know ...

2.04 Special Kaito Scenario
(Get 2x CG)

2.11 Love Choice
The Autumn Village Dress (Room) - 1.000 Zeni

2.13 You are obstinate.
You are not being honest. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I know you are starting to like it here.


Chapter 3

3.05 I wanted to see the snow.
I'm a ninja. I should be fine. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Don't treat me like a child.

3.09 Ayakashi Battle
500 Ninja Skill Points required

3.11 It's a secret. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Yes, something good happened to me.
Actually ...


Chapter 4

4.02 Did you two end up in a draw?
Kaito won the match, right? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Kikyo was the winner …?

4.08 Love Choice & Special Kaito Scenario
Premium: Snowy Winter Village (Garden) - 250 Coins (Get 2x CG)
Normal: Shawl (Room) - 100 Coins or 2.000 Zeni

 4.09 Are you cold? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Did you catch a cold?
Do you want to go back to the mansion?


Chapter 5

5.02 Ask Ran and Fuyukiku for advice.
Decide to go to the Summer Village. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Can't decide wich village to go.

5.06 Ayakashi Battle
2.000 Ninja Skill Points required

5.11 It's pretty unfair.
Ran is right.
Do you think you're going to lose? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


Chapter 6

6.02 There was an important information written here.
[Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Is this just my imagination, or ...
A mouse bit it?

6.04 Special Kaito Scenario
(Get 2x CG)

6.08 Ayakashi Battle
4.000 Ninja Skill Points required

6.09 Give Kaito a big hand.
Cling to Kaito. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Celebrate with high fives with Ran and Shiroya.


Chapter 7

7.05 Thank you.
Really? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
No way!

7.09 Ayakashi Battle
6.500 Ninja Skill Points required

7.11 Who exactly have carried me here?
You carried me here, right? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I'm sorry to have troubled you.


Chapter 8
 
8.02 Love Choice
Premium: Sunflower Bouquet (Room) - 350 Coins
Normal: Sweet Sake (Room) - 150 Coins or 3.000 Zeni

8.04 Thank you, you two. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I'm sorry.
I love you guys, too.

8.09 Um ...
Yes, I am. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
No, I'm not.

8.10 Ayakashi Battle
10.000 Ninja Skill Points required


Chapter 9

9.04 Really?
I'm not ...
Thank you. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

9.05 Love Choice
Premium: His Eyes Close (Garden) - 500 Coins
Normal: Long Eyelashes (Room) - 250 Coins or 2.000 Zeni

9.08 To escape to the right.
To escape to the left. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
To repel with the sword.


Chapter 10

10.02 Stop!
What went wrong with you? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
This is terrible.

10.07 We don't have time for it. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Kaito!
Stop!


Chapter 11

11.02 Do you hate me?
Does it have something to do with the sword?
Is it because of my house? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

11.05 Love Choice & Special Kaito Scenario
Premium: Loose Curly Long Hair (Room) - 700 Coins (Get CG)
Normal: Smiley Eyes (Room) - 400 Coins or 8.000 Zeni

11.07 Can't say anything back. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
How could you say such a thing …?
I'm not glad at all.

11.10 Ayakashi Battle
14.000 Ninja Skill Points required


Chapter 12

12.07 I don't want just to be looking at it. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I will promise I won't be a burden to you.
I'm really okay.

12.10 I have an idea.
That's my line.
I will not give up yet. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


To get the Epilogue you have to do the Fortune Slip # 5!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In chapter 4 do you have to pay for the picture to get it or can you get it another way???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only way to get it, is to play the Premium Story and you can only get it by buying it with real coins = real money. But as far as I could understand, the story should be the same for both, the Premium and the Normal Route, so you can also read the Normal Route and look at the picture here on this blog, or watch a video of that route on YouTube. Saves you some money ^^

      Delete
  3. Do you know how to get the season 2 default outfit? :((. I already have the hair, the accessories and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete