23 November, 2014

[Walkthrough] Finally, in Love Again - Sosuke Kikuchi

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1 
Have we met before?
You’re nice.

Episode 2
Yes, thanks to you.
No.

Episode 3
It was fun.
Yes, please.

Episode 4
What do you mean by ‘something’?
Well, what about you?

Episode 5
Sure!
Yes, please.

Episode 6
Intuition?
Thanks.

Episode 7
We wanted to get closer together.
I’m happy.

Episode 8
Don’t hold back
I’ll let you decide.
 
Episode 9
Because I was in the way.
I understand.

Episode 10
Yeah, they did say something.
You didn’t do anything.

Episode 11
There’s someone on my mind.

Episode 12
I wanted to see you.
No, it’s not strange.

Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
I’m happy.
There’s no unnecessary clutter.
 
Episode 2
Because I want to spend time with you.
That depends on my husband.

Episode 3
Just don’t push yourself.
All right.

Episode 4
I was surprised.
Do you want breakfast?

Episode 5
Are you jealous?
Yes.

Episode 6
What do you want to do?
Not at all.
 
Episode 7
I was surprised.
I’m sorry!

Happy Ending

Season 2: The Proposal

Episode 1
Don’t worry about it!
Go for the cheek

Episode 2
A romance novel
Of course!

Episode 3
I’m happy for you.
I promise. 

Episode 4
I really miss you...
All right.

Episode 5
I’m embarrassed…
Get embarrassed

Episode 6
Why?
Hang in there!

Episode 7
I don’t care.
Love

Episode 8
Haste makes waste.
Something to relieve the tension

Episode 9
Happy
We’re really blessed!

Happy Ending

Season 2: The Wedding

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for sending me this Walkthrough! Thanks!)

Episode 1
A homey wedding.
Fill it in.

Episode 2
I want to know what you think.
I want to help you however I can!

Episode 3
It's because I saw you, too.
C-Can I really do that?!
 
Episode 4
I want to have a wedding that makes everyone smile.
Not at all.

Episode 5
What did you think?
Sorry I brought it up.

Episode 6
Let's have people get to know you better.
I'm sorry.
 
Episode 7
I wonder if there's something we can do about it. 
I agree.

Happy Ending

1 comment:

  1. It works in the love 365 app! Thanks for the help and support!

    ReplyDelete