12 November, 2014

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Ryohei Kimura

Main Story

Episode 1
Pray with Kimura
Guys with a good heart.

Episode 2
Why don't we grab lunch?
Go.

Episode 3
Joke: "He's not nice to ME."
You looked so different.

Episode 4
That's not like you.
I'm fine.

Episode 5
It's not so bad.

Episode 6
Ask if he has time to go
Tell him

Episode 7
We happened to bump into each other.
I've always wanted to go.

Episode 8
Pretend to be angry
Take the first bath

Episode 9
You didn't have to worry.
I'm ok.

Episode 10
I'm hungry.
Of course I care.

Episode 11
What about dropped case?
You're seeing things.

Episode 12
Thanks him seriously
Change the subject

Episode 13
Want to come up for coffee?
Want to go watch the interrogation?

Episode 14
Leave
I thought you'd be here.

Happy End

Sequel

Episode 1
Get testy
I missed you.

Episode 2
Promise to tell him
Really?

Episode 3
There’s no time to waste.
What’s wrong?

Episode 4
Yes?
Really?

Happy End

Armed & Engaged

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana for giving me permission to repost this Walkthrough from her tumblr Blog!)

Episode 1
Say hi
I want to get to know her soon.
 
Episode 2
Call out to him
 
Episode 3
Are you still unsure about her?
Can’t be helped if it’s a case.
 
Episode 4
It’ll be okay.
 
Episode 5
You’re not mad?
I’m excited too.
 
Episode 6
Thank you very much!
Should we do it at the wedding?
 
Episode 7
What’s wrong ?
Get flustered
 
Episode 8
Can you?
 
Episode 9
No.

Happy End

NYC Case Files

(*Note: Special Thanks to Shinwa Kurai for this Walkthrough!)
Episode 1
Meanie -> Right choice
Make a weird face

Episode 2
I'm off -> Right choice
Ask for time alone with Ryohi

Feels like NY
Lonely -> Right choice

Episode 3
Yes -> Right choice
No

Episode 4
No
That's a different matter -> Right choice

Yes -> Right choice
No

Episode 5
I like him -> Right choice
Get embarrassed

Episode 6
"Really?"
Don't say anything -> Right choice

"Yeah"
"Do you want to change the subject?" -> Right choice

Episode 7
"I don't know"
"I don't want to be apart from you" -> Right choice

Episode 8
"I won!" -> Right choice
"Don't lose"

Episode 9
"Really?"
You don't know what to say -> Right choice

Episode 10
"Sorry"
"Thank you" -> Right choice

Episode 11
Go ahead with the trade -> Right choice
Hesitate

24 Hours and Counting

(*Note: This Walkthrough is still missing! If you per chance have the Walkthrough, I would be very glad, if you could send it to me (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment