25 October, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Ninja Love + Temptation Love Spin off



Walkthrough 

(*Note: This Walkthorugh is still incomplete. I'll update it asap. If you happen to know some answers, I would be very grateful if you could share them with me. ^^)

SASUKE


KOTARO

Chapter 1

1.4 I wouldn't know [Brilliant]
     Of Course

  

Chapter 2
  2.1 (Checkpoint: 4 Passport needed)
  
 2.2 (Checkpoint: 2 Passport needed)


GOEMON

Chapter 1 

1.4 (Checkpoint: 1 Passport needed)

1.5 Maybe I should.
You and your jokes! [Brilliant]

MUSASHI


SAIZO

Chapter 1  

1.4 No thank you. [Brilliant]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pal, i want to share answer with you Sasuke sarutobi -《 Where? (Brilliant)》 You mean you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Musashi:

    1.4 You're kind.
    But I still love Musashi. [Brilliant]

    ReplyDelete