19 October, 2014

[Walkthrough] Finally, in Love Again - Yoh Kobayakawa


Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
 I couldn’t just leave you.
  Look for a weapon
 
Episode 2 
Thank you.
What did you come here for?
 
Episode 3
It’s beautiful.
Yeah...
 
Episode 4 
I was fine.
Tickle him
 
Episode 5
Sometimes.
Change the subject

Episode 6
Let’s both give it our best!
……

Episode 7
Thank you!
Want me to lend you a stuffed animal?

Episode 8
It’s complicated…
Or we could what?

Episode 9
I’m happy.
No, it’s better that they did.

Episode 10
Are you OK?
……

Episode 11
 I may have misunderstood Yoh.
I wanted to talk about Yoh.

Episode 12 
Don’t you believe in him?
I’d like to go no matter what.

Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
Fold a corner of the page down
Is there something you want to tell me?

Episode 2
Ask him outright
Happily accept

Episode 3
Be brave and try on a dress
Yeah, I want to do it.

Episode 4
Baby’s-breath
It was fun.

Episode 5
I guess maybe it couldn’t hurt, but…
I’m so sad.
 
Episode 6
Reject his offer
Listen to what he has to say.

Episode 7
Thank you!
I’m sleepy after working all night.

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment