23 October, 2014

[Walkthrough] My Forged Wedding (Party) - (Takao) Secret Heart Event



Walkthrough




A: Have as much as you like. (+200 Affection)
B: The stew is very nutritious too.





~Mission~
Need 4,000 Affection

A: Admire Takao. (+200 Affection)
B: Encourage Tatsuki.

~Mission~
Need 10,000 Affection





A: It’s a secret! (+200 Affection)
B: Please ask Tatsuki.




~Mission~
Need 15,000 Affection

A: Do you feel relieved?
B: I’m glad he’s feeling better. (+200 Affection)

~Mission~
Need 17,000 Affection








A: Don't ask anything.
B: What happened? (+200 Affection)




 A: Your necktie is crooked.
B: Say nothing and fix his tie. (+200 Affection)

~Mission~
Need ? Affection


Stage 3

A. He's fine.(+200 Affection)
B. Actually, I'm a bit worried.


Stage 4

A. I'm too embarrassed to answer.
B. I was. (+200 Affection)


How to Play?





 



Login Bonus







1 comment:

  1. I'm out of this event.. how they think i can make 20.000 pt in 1 1/2 days??!! I'm not interessted to buy something with coin.!

    ReplyDelete