24 September, 2014

[Walkthrough] Be my Princess 2 - Kevin Grant Alford

Main Story

Episode 1
Stare.
Of course not.

Episode 2
I had nightmares!
Greet him

Episode 3
This is unexpected.
It looks difficult.

Episode 4
Please help yourself.
Leap at the man

Episode 5
Walk around the room
I’ll stay here.

Episode 6
Did you sleep well?
It’s not only my fault.

Episode 7
Look to Kevin
Stay as you are.

Episode 8
Talk to Kevin
I’m happy too.

Episode 9
Stay
It’ll suit you.

Episode 10
Are you tired?
Yes.

Episode 11
If I have time.
I’d love to!

Episode 12
Look at Kevin
Hug him back

Episode 13
I believe in you.

Episode 14
Go ahead and thank me.
I’m nervous.

Episode 15
Nod
Shall we stay here?

Happy Ending
  

Sequel

Episode 1
Yes.
Kevin?

Episode 2
A bit lonely.
It’s simple but lovely.

Episode 3
Look at Kevin
I’m so happy!

Episode 4
There, there.
Leave him alone.

Episode 5
Will this recharge you?
Ask Mr. Costello.

Episode 6
Go into the pub
Yeah.

Episode 7
Ignore him and pass by
Just leave it to me!

Happy Ending

The Royal Wedding

Episode 1
Look at Kevin
I wanna choose together.

Episode 2
I won’t forget.
Is it comforting?

Episode 3
Yes.
Okay.

Episode 4
Okay.
Shall we do it?

Episode 5
Are you joking?
I’m not upset.

Episode 6
Okay.
It’s amazing!

Episode 7
Read it calmly
Yeah.

Episode 8
Cool.
Say nothing.

Episode 9
I’m happy.
Casually pull away

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment