29 August, 2014

Shall we date?: Magic Sword + Quest of Fortune Spin off - Ethan [Walkthrough] & CG


Walkthrough


Chapter 1

1.3 I can't keep relying on him
Maybe I'll rely on him a little. [Love Meter went up a lot!]

1.10 Ethan, let's do it together! [Love Meter went up a lot!]
Come on, you two help a well!


Chapter 2

2.3 Someone who's kind. [Love Meter went up a lot!]
Someone who makes me laugh.

2.? Wounded Hero Checkpoint: (Success Probability: 60%)

2.11 Ray
Estel
Ethan [Love Meter went up a lot!]


Chapter 3

3.1 Third times the charm! It'll be someone normal.
Fool me thrice,shame on the both of us! It'll be someone weird. [Love Meter went up a lot!]

3.3 Wounded Hero Checkpoint: (Success Probability: 60%)

3.? I don't know if I can do it properly.
It's for Ethan's sake. [Love Meter went up a lot!]


Chapter 4

4.? Today I realized some important things. [Love Meter went up a lot!]
Tomorrow, we need to make up for lost time.



Picture




1 comment:

  1. Evviva! E' arrivato anche lo spin off di Ethan! *_*
    Carino lui! *_*
    Sono solo alla seconda scelta... :P
    PerĂ² ce la posso fare!!! XD

    ReplyDelete