29 August, 2014

Content Disclaimer

Website Disclaimer

The information contained in this website, or any site associated with this name such as Facebook and Tumblr, is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Dawn Eire from Otome Otaku Girl and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Otome Otaku Girl. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Otome Otaku Girl takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.

If you decide to use, leave a comment on this blog, be aware:
  • To not inlude any personal information that might identify you, your whereabouts or anything else that might be usable to hold against you or that might be used by unknown sources for unlawful purposes. 
  • Walkthrough's that are posted on this blog or sent to me (Dawn Eire), might get changed for various reasons (clarity, corrections, adjustments, additions...). This is not meant to offend the original author of the walkthrough and I hold it as my right as the owner of this blog to make these adjustments for the reasons mentioned above. However, should you not be okay with that or don't want me to change anything within the Walkthrough provided by you, then please include a note about that to the Walkthrough or send me a mail about to me.
  • Comments on my blog might get cancelled without any notice to the author. This includes comments such as spam, statements that will discriminate, insult or slander the race, religion, gender and other attributes of others, statements that will damage the reputation or credibility of others or lead to harrassment and fraud or other crimes, or anything I might found not fit for this blog and its users/visitors and/or is against the law or any copyright policy or rules set by a third party.
About the information/walkthroughs/CG's and/or e-mail you sent to me:
  • Regarding Walkthroughs, see above ^
  • I am not obliged to post material and info's you send me. It is up to me to decide, if the material and info you sent me is suitable for my blog. In case you sent me spam or hateful/violent/rude statements, I of course won't post it.
  • It might take some time for me to get back to you, but I'm not obliged to answer you at all (in case you send me hateful/violent/rude statements.  
  • There is no time set until when I have to post the info's/material provided by you. It is up to me to chose the time when and if something gets posted. 
  • I apologise if your emails get lost in my spam folder and you don't hear from me again or if it takes very long to post and/or answer to your e-mail. I run this blog in my free time, so work and family comes before this blog and everything connected with it. This does not mean that I don't appreciate your mails and your help. This is simply a statement about why I often take so long to post what you sent me or reply to your mail.
  • Anything you sent to me and get's posted on this blog, might get used by a third party and thus I can't be held responsible should the walkthroughs or CG's provided by you, be re-posted somewhere else. I do allow the visitors of this blog to share, but only with my permission and with giving credit to the rightful author/provider or said informations/material.

Terms and Conditions

Welcome to my website! If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy policy govern Otome Otaku Girl's relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term 'Otome Otaku Girl', 'Dawn' or 'I', refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms of use:
  • Visitors/guest of this page give their consent to be of age according to the laws of the state thei're living in. Since this blog contains mature content or might at least hint it, you either need to fullfil the previously mentioned term of age or have the consent of your legal representative (such as a person in parental authority). If you still visit this blog than it was against the here set rules and without me knowing about it, so I can't be held responsible for your action.
  • Visitors agree to follow the rules and laws of their own country regarding the use of this blog/visiting this blog and everything connected with it. I can't be held responsible for not mentioning said laws here, since each country has their own rules. 
  • The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
  • Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
  • This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to different companies or private persons, listed on the Credit-Page, as well as material that belong to their respective companies. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
  • If you decide to use, copy, re-post or download contents belonging to a third party, such as otome companies, which are posted on this blog, you are bound to their own private policies. If you break or decide to not follow/acknowledge their rules, I (Dawn Eire) can not made responsible for that.
  • All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
  • Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
  • From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
  • The Ko-fi donations are highly appreciated, but not refundable. 
  • Visitors agree that I will have no liability whatsovere for any damage incurred in connection with this blog (visiting, commenting, downloading content or using links from third parties) and bear no obligation to make compensation for such damage.
  • Visitors agree that I will in no event be responsible for such cases where the blog is not available when the Internet connection is lost or for any other reason.
  • Assigning, transferring, trading or changing the ownership of the © Otome Otaku Girl blog, is prohibited.
  • I make no guarantee that the blog is free from any errors and virus infections and that visiting this blog will be otherwise safe.

Copyright Notice

This website and its content is copyright of Dawn Ire - © Otome Otaku Girl 2014 - 2022. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
  • Images and characters of games belong to their respective company, I take no credit in the ownership of them. They reserve all rights to the material, such as, character images, names, profiles, and story lines. 
  • Images, Icons or Walkthroughs belong  to their original creator/author and are listed on the Credit-Page
  • You may publish a quote of 100 words or less from the original article with a link to the original article.
  • If you republish a partial post, it must be exactly as it appears on my website with all links intact.
  • Special permission needs to be granted in order to republish more than 100 words from this website. Full articles are not permitted to be republished without permission from the owner of this site.
  • You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
  • You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material, as well as the owner of the character, game, and franchise.  
  • You may use and re-post the pattern created by © Dawn's Otome Crochet Arts, but you have to link and credit me. If you claim any pattern to be yours, this will be seen as a breach of the policies that are posted here and can result in flagging it to Google or the page you posted it. Don't let it come to your blog or Forum or wherever you posted it, to be shut down, just because you claimed someone elses work to be yours!
You may not, except with my express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.

Please respect this rules, not only to respect the time and work I put in this blog, but also to give credit to the rightful owners of contents on this blog. 

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Am I able to copy this whole text and re-upload it onto a page on my blog? ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can! ^^ It's best to put up a content disclaimer like this, just in case. I'm kind of curious about your blog, though. Could you send me a link to it, so I couls check it out? Thanks, oh and don't forget to change everything relevant in this disclaimer, like your blog name, the time when you started the blog and of course your name. ^^

      -Dawn-

      Delete