21 July, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Lost Island - Lionel Saito

Main Story

Chapter 1 
It’s nothing like that! (for SE:Sorry)
Okay…

Chapter 2 
Actually… (for SE:I never said that!)
…So you noticed, huh?

Chapter 3 
No way.
Yes! (for SE:No!)

Chapter 4 
Okay.
Wait! (for SE:Don't go!)

Chapter 5 
I can’t do that!
I'm fine now.

Chapter 6 
No. I don't. (for SE:Yes, I do.)
Let's do it then.

Chapter 7 
I'll be fine, thanks
Leave it to me!

Chapter 8 
T-That's not what I mean! (for SE:Sleep together?)
Yes. I do!

Chapter 9 
You're got to be kidding me.
Of course...

Chapter 10 
I'm sorry everyone.
No! (for SE:Okay.)

Chapter 11 
I'm scared.
I can't do it. (for SE:Pull the trigger.)

HAPPY ENDING
for SWEET ENDING -> (for SE:...)

1 comment:

  1. Good quality info. Lucky to me I came to your website not on purpose, but now I have bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete