20 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Love Letter from Thief X - Tatsuro Togoshi

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Sure.
Ohhh, are you embarassed?

Episode 2
Tatsuro’s the one working too hard.
 Running an errand for Boss.

Episode 3
Sure.
  Thanks.

Episode 4
I forgot something.
You really think highly of him.

Episode 5
No.
Why?

Episode 6
I’m fine.
He’s my childhood friend.

Episode 7
No!
  Tend to his wounds

Episode 8
Help him
Thanks.

Episode 9
Because I was worried about him.
Thanks for waking me up.

Episode 10
  Yes.
  I can’t.

Episode 11
I love him.
You could at least lie.

Episode 12
  Am I being suspected?
I don’t know right now.

Episode 13
Yeah...
I didn’t blow up anything!

Episode 14
Yes.
Even if I want to, I can’t.

Episode 15
Don’t come any closer!
It’s not too late!

Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. I played Tatsuros main story in Love365 using this walkthrough and I can say that it works.
    Hope it helps you^3^

    ReplyDelete