26 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Ota Kisaki

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Please stop!
  Silently nod

Episode 2
Ask him to leave
 …

Episode 3
What a lovely story.
I’m fine by myself.

Episode 4
  Okay.
I’ve never been there.

Episode 5
I don’t understand...
  He’s busy lately.

Episode 6
  Shake
Don’t go.

Episode 7
How about the batting cages?
Wow!

Episode 8
Respond normally
A morning walk.

Episode 9
I’m a human!
I’ll go, too.

Episode 10
Sit in front of him on the floor
I don’t know. 

Episode 11
Aren’t you worried?
Write a retraction!

Episode 12
I’m Koro.
Wait and see

Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
  Celebrities have it tough.
Follow Ota

Episode 2
It’s a secret.
You might get arrested!

Episode 3
Does he have a special reason?
Check it out

Episode 4
 Ask
  I can’t make any promises.

Episode 5
Cry with him
I’ll leave it up to you.

Episode 6
  Don’t fight!
Let’s get it back no matter what!

Episode 7
  Of course!
  I think it’s great!

Happy Ending

Season 2: Living Together

Episode 1
I just know...
Ota?

Episode 2
Are you against me participating?
Stop it, Ota!

Episode 3
That’s not true!
What!?
So that’s what kind of person you are?

Episode 4
  I’m fine.

Episode 5
Wait!
Yes.

Episode 6
 I’m fine with it.
Pretend I didn’t say that

Episode 7
You always string me along.
Don’t say anything

Episode 8
Thank you.
I don’t believe it!

Episode 9
Ota!
We can’t go back to Japan yet.

Happy Ending

Season 2: Twist of Fate

Episode 1
Squeeze his hand
I knew you’d do that.

Episode 2
That’s harsh.
Don’t call me Koro!

Episode 3
It’s natural for a parent to worry.
Will you forgive me?

Episode 4
Wait
Okay…

Episode 5
Don’t go so easy on me.
Did I help?

Episode 6
Are you okay?
Are you sure about this?

Episode 7
Don’t say that!
He said he’d be right back.

Episode 8
Are you worried?
Ota will kill you.

Episode 9
Let’s talk with your mom.
Thank you.

Happy Ending

Season 3: The Proposal

(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for posting this walkthrough!)
 
Episode 1
"Don't tease me!"
"I'm surprised."

Episode 2
"I don't want to be a prize."
"Stop treating me like a pet."
"Okay."

Episode 3
"Are you thirsty?"
"Sorry."

Episode 4
"Is it really okay?"
"Stop."

Episode 5
"Be honest."
"Thanks."

Episode 6
"Maybe it's my fault..."
Look at the sketchbook

Episode 7
"I'm having fun too!"
"I probably shouldn't drink."

Episode 8
"Koro is my nickname."
Don't interrupt

Episode 9
Stroke Ota's head
"I told Ota to go home." 

Season 3: Scattered Cards

(*Note: Special Thanks to Patricia for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
A: I’m happy.
A: Relax by playing Frisbee

Episode 2
A: That’s not true!
A: Where is Mr. Ichinomiya?

Episode 3
A: Talk it over
B: The lake town

Episode 4
B: It’s not hard.
B: Let’s go back to London.

Episode 5
A: I want to go.
B: Watch for a while

Episode 6
A: I want to go back.
B: Scary…

Episode 7
A: It doesn’t bother me.
B: He would never kill anyone.

Episode 8
A: I don’t even want to.
A: I trust you.

Episode 9
A: I don’t feel like eating.
C: What are you going to do to me?

Happy Ending

Season 4: Engagment Cruise

(*Note: Special Thanks to Patricia for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Ask the photographer (B)
Look at Ota for help (C)
 
Episode 2
Greet them (C)
Is that for work? (B)
 
Episode 3
Scoop it up with a spoon. (A)
That’s fine. (A)
 
Episode 4
He wouldn’t cheat on me. (B)
Roulette (A)
 
Episode 5
That’s unique. (A)
It’s a rough business. (C)
 
Episode 6
Sounds hectic. (B)
This isn’t like you. (C)
 
Episode 7
I’ll be fine alone. (B)
Will he make a full recovery? (C)
 
Episode 8
Something fun (C)
Tell him (A)
 
Episode 9
I’m happy. (A)
Sorry. (A)
 
Happy Ending 

Season 5: Hidden Secrets

(*Note: Special Thanks to Patricia for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
C: I’d love to come.
A: Squeeze his hand.

Episode 2
B: I’ll be right there.
B: Apologize

Episode 3
A: I’ll let Ota decide.
B: “I’m sorry

Episode 4
B: Don’t say anything.
A: Don’t say anything.

Episode 5
B: Try to tell him
B: Watch him for a bit.

Episode 6
C: Pout.
C: Why does he believe in it?

Episode 7
A: Tell them about Michael.
C: I meant every word.

Episode 8
C: Look at Ota.

Episode 9
A: I’m happy.
C: I want to make you happy.
 
Happy Ending 
 

 Season 5: Forbidden Choices

(*Note: Special Thanks to Céline for posting this Walkthough!)

Episode 1
I'll be careful
He's different from you

Episode 2
I'll think about it
What a jerk

Episode 3
Ask him
Your pet

Episode 4
Are you sleeping properly?
I'd rather do something else

Episode 5
Kiss him
Stop them

Episode 6
There's always another contest
They're full of love

Episode 7
I'm worried about you
Hug him

Episode 8
I want you to lean on me
Where's Ota?

Episode 9
Who will it be?
Squeeze his hand

Happy Ending 

Season 6: Unconquerable Bride

(*Note: Special Thanks to Bloodblack83 for posting this Walkthough!)

Episode 1
The marriage registration?
I’ll do my best.

Episode 2
I trust you.
Am I a good pet?

Episode 3
I’m worried.
Don’t stop them.

Episode 4
We have to work together.
Are you jealous?

Episode 5
Stroke his hair.
Let’s support her.

Episode 6
Apologize.
Hide.

Episode 7
I’m coming too.
Don’t worry about it.

Episode 8
Go talk to her.
I’m your fiancée.

Episode 9
Squeeze his hand.
I can’t wait.

Happy Ending
 

Season 7: Sweet Chapel, Spicy Kiss - Part 2

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)  
 
  

15 comments:

  1. Could you post the twist of fate walkthrough pls? I cant seem to find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. By chance do you think you will be doing S3 for Ota?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... Of yourse I want to add that WT too, but as for now, I won't read through his S3 snd unless I can find it or someone send it to me, I can't post it, sorry.

      Delete
  3. Season 3: Scattered Cards

     

    Episode 1

    A. I’m happy

    A. Relax by playing Frisbee

     

    Episode 2

    A. That’s not true

    A. “Where is Mr. Ichinomiya?”

     

    Episode 3

    A. Talk it over

    B. “The lake town”

     

    Episode 4

    B. It’s not hard

    B. “Let’s go back to London”

     

    Episode 5

    A. I want to go

    B. Watch for a while

     

    Episode 6

    A. I want to go back

    B. “Scary…”

     

    Episode 7

    A. “It doesn’t bother me”

    B. “He would never kill anyone”

     

    Episode 8

    A. I don’t even want to

    A. I trust you

     

    Episode 9

    A “I don’t feel like eating”

    C. What are you going to do to me?

     

    Happy Ending

    ReplyDelete
  4. Season 4: Engagement Cruise
    Episode 1
    1 Ask the photographer (B)
    2 Look at Ota for help (C)
    Episode 2
    1 Greet them (C)
    2 “Is that for work?” (B)
    Episode 3
    1 Scoop it up with a spoon. (A)
    2 “That’s fine” (A)
    Episode 4
    1 “He wouldn’t cheat on me” (B)
    2 Roulette (A)
    Episode 5
    1 “That’s unique (A)
    2 “It’s a rough business” (C)
    Episode 6
    1 “Sounds hectic” (B)
    2 “This isn’t like you” (C)
    Episode 7
    1 “I’ll be fine alone” (B)
    2 “Will he make a full recovery?” (C)
    Episode 8
    1 “Something fun” (C)
    2 Tell him (A)
    Episode 9
    1 “I’m happy” (A)
    2 “Sorry” (A)
    Happy Ending

    ReplyDelete
  5. Season 5: Hidden Secrets

    Episode 1:
    C: “I’d love to come.”
    A: Squeeze his hand.

    Episode 2:
    B: “I’ll be right there.”
    B: Apologize

    Episode 3:
    A: “I’ll let Ota decide.”
    B: “I’m sorry”

    Episode 4:
    B: Don’t say anything.
    A: Don’t say anything.

    Episode 5:
    B: Try to tell him
    B: Watch him for a bit.

    Episode 6:
    C: Pout.
    C: “Why does he believe in it?”

    Episode 7:
    A: Tell them about Michael.
    C: “I meant every word.”

    Episode 8:
    C: Look at Ota.

    Episode 9:
    A: “I’m happy.”
    C: “I want to make you happy.”
    Happy Ending

    ReplyDelete
  6. Season 5:Forbidden choices

    Episode 1:
    I'll be careful
    He's different from you


    Episode 2 :
    I'll think about it
    What a jerk


    Episode 3:
    Ask him
    Your pet


    Episode 4:
    Are you sleeping properly?
    I'd rather do something else


    Episode 5:
    Kiss him
    Stop them


    Episode 6:
    There's always another contest
    They're full of love


    Episode 7:
    I'm worried about you
    Hug him


    Episode 8:
    I want you to lean on me
    Where's Ota?


    Episode 9:
    Who will it be?
    Squeeze his hand


    Happy end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting your walkthrough, Céline! ^^

      -Dawn-

      Delete
  7. Season Six Unconquerable Bride Happy Ending:

    Chapter One:
    1. The marriage registration?
    2. I’ll do my best.

    Chapter Two:
    1. I trust you.
    2. Am I a good pet?

    Chapter Three:
    1. I’m worried.
    2. Don’t stop them.

    Chapter Four:
    1. We have to work together.
    2. Are you jealous?

    Chapter Five:
    1. Stroke his hair.
    2. Let’s support her.

    Chapter Six:
    1. Apologize.
    2. Hide.

    Chapter Seven:
    1. I’m coming too.
    2. Don’t worry about it.

    Chapter Eight:
    1. Go talk to her.
    2. I’m your fiancée.

    Chapter Nine:
    1. Squeeze his hand.
    2. I can’t wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your walkthroughs with us all! :)

      Delete
  8. The walkthrough season the Proposal gives you the good ending not the happy one

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep getting the good ending for Living Together. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Season 3: The Proposal

    Episode 1
    "Don't tease me!"
    "I'm surprised."

    Episode 2
    "I don't want to be a prize."
    "Stop treating me like a pet."
    "Okay."

    Episode 3
    "Are you thirsty?"
    "Sorry."

    Episode 4
    "Is it really okay?"
    "Stop."

    Episode 5
    "Be honest."
    "Thanks."

    Episode 6
    "Maybe it's my fault..."
    Look at the sketchbook

    Episode 7
    "I'm having fun too!"
    "I probably shouldn't drink."

    Episode 8
    "Koro is my nickname."
    Don't interrupt

    Episode 9
    Stroke Ota's head
    "I told Ota to go home."

    ReplyDelete
  11. For living Together season 2 happy ending on switch these were the answers I chose that got me the ending.

    1
    I just know
    Answer for him

    2
    I want to help you ota
    I’m sorry

    3
    Thanks for yesterday
    What
    Don’t change the subject

    4
    It’s personal

    5
    I didn’t cheat on you
    Yes

    6
    Is there another way
    I’ll do anything

    7
    I’m glad you’re feeling better
    Don’t joke around like that

    8
    I want to help too
    I don’t believe it

    9
    Amina
    Is that really what you want

    ReplyDelete