10 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Kiss of Revenge - Kyosuke Narumi



Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
I heard the best doctors are here.
People are talking about that?

Episode 2
Why are you the chairman?
Just thinking I should help out.

Episode 3
Easier said than done...
Are you teasing me?

Episode 4
You should get your eyes checked.
Going home.

Episode 5
Where are you right now?
Tomorrow?

Episode 6
Sorry.
We were talking about you.

Episode 7
See what he does.
I was kinda worried.

Episode 8
Go thank him.
That's okay.
Keep your feelings in check. [= Continue on Main Story]

Episode 9
I do?
I don't know.

Episode 10
I don’t know about that...
...

Episode 11
It's nothing.
Divert his attention somehow.

Episode 12
Maybe I am.
Pick up.

Episode 13
That can't be true.
I have too much work to do.

Episode 14
Strange?
Don't say it like that.

Episode 15
I was with her when...
Leave him a note and go back.

Happy Ending

Season 1: Another Story

Episode 1
Call him later.
Ask why he was removed as chair.

Episode 2
No funny stuff, got it?
Return his embrace.

Episode 3
Your place sounds good.
It's late, time for bed!

Episode 4
I'm sorry.
I'll come back.

Episode 5
What do you mean by that?
Are you really going to Germany?

Happy Ending

Season 2: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Hehe, of course
He is the kindest person I know
 
Episode 2
I have dinner plans with my dad
I don’t want you to see me like this
 
Episode 3
Do you need help with anything?
… I can recharge you?
 
Episode 4
We’re doing well
Whatever, as long as I’m with you
 
Episode 5
Stop by his office
I want both
 
Episode 6
What’s gotten into you?
Thank you
 
Episode 7
Who’s fault do you think this is exactly?
Flash him a smile
 
Episode 8
Do I look weird?
I’d love to have known you back then
Talk about the photo [= Continue on Main Story]

Episode 9
Are you okay, Kyosuke?
Stay quiet and let Irie handle this
  
Episode 10
Are you worried about me?
Gently lay against him
 
Episode 11
I’m worried about Daidouji...
That’s not true
 
Episode 12
Care for some coffee?
You plan on running away without a fight?
 
Episode 13
I’m head over heels all over again…
I’ll do what I can to help
 
Episode 14
Jump in between them
Says the man who got punched in the face
 
Episode 15
I have Kyosuki
You’re the only one I love
 
Happy Ending

Season 2: Another Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I can’t wait
Want to come in for a cup of tea?
 
Episode 2
I’ve come for some of your TLC
You knew exactly what I wanted…
 
Episode 3

What do you want to talk about?
 
Episode 4
I wish this was a joke…
I’m sorry I’m being selfish…
 
Episode 5
Silently watch him
Kyosuke... it hurts

Episode 6
I want you here tonight…
Rely on me more… Let me spoil you

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment