07 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight - Ritsu Moriyama

Main Story

Episode 1
He’s a nice guy.
I get it done.

Episode 2
You’re an unusual pair.
This is for the bread.

Episode 3
We just met.
You’re nicer than I thought.

Episode 4
Are you going to the station.
Didn’t think you’d go for it.

Episode 5
Work came up.
I have small feet.

Episode 6
I couldn’t sleep.
Did you get my voice mail?

Episode 7
Oh, it’s okay.
When was this?

Episode 8
How long?
He’s been seeing her a while.

Episode 9
It’s just as easy to cook for two.
I panicked.

Episode 10
I can love who I want, right?
What was she like?

Episode 11
Just tell him off to his face.
I’m not your real girlfriend.

Episode 12
Take his hand.
He was glad to see you.

Episode 13
I was worried.
I should thank you.

Episode 14
What about her?
Would you rather preferred I stayed?

Episode 15
Let me give you something.
To see a night view.

Episode 16
This is such a short notice.
That’s very flattering.

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment