05 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Rihito Hatsune

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
  I believe you!
  Pretend it’s nothing

Episode 2
  Not at all!
  I’m sad because you’ve changed

Episode 3
  We have a favor to ask...
  Of course!

Episode 4
Glance at him
  You don’t have to act.

Episode 5
  Call Rihito again
  There must be a reason.

Episode 6
  What do you think?
  Can I walk with you for a bit?

Episode 7
  I don’t think you should give up.
  Will you tell me someday?

Episode 8
  Tell Rino to ask him again
  Weren’t you happy?

Episode 9
  Let me think about it...
  We were singing cartoon themes.

Episode 10
  I think that’s who he is.
– Ask Rihito about it

Episode 11
  I don’t know much about…
  I enjoyed it.

Episode 12
  I’m happy just to hear you play!
  Maybe not as your career?

Episode 13
  Are you mad at me?
  Maybe someday…

Episode 14
  Bow to her
  I’m happy to see you.

Episode 15
I wish, too...
  What is “it”?

Super Happy End

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
  Tell him
  I’m still thinking...

Episode 2
  My legs are shaking…
  Hold Rihito’s hand

Episode 3
  What happened yesterday?
  I’m his girlfriend.

Episode 4
  Are you avoiding going home?
  Can you listen to what I’m saying?

Episode 5
  It’s about your mom and dad.
  Do you think so?

Episode 6 
Do you still feel against it?
  Pat his head

Episode 7
  Of course!
  We’ll always be there for each other.

Episode 8
  Is it okay?
  You did a great job!

Episode 9
  Of course!
  Let Rihito speak

Super Happy End

Season 2: 3 Years Later

Bonus:
I felt the same way.
 All we do is study!

Episode 1
 Call him
Is something bothering you?

Episode 2
Welcome home!
 Are you sure it’s really okay?

Episode 3
You’re not very happy, are you?
 You don’t like playing anymore?

Episode 4
You really like kids.
 You’ll make the right decision.

Episode 5
I want him to become a pianist.
 There’s nothing pathetic about it.

Episode 6
You’ve always given me courage.
 Maybe a little.

Episode 7
Of course, I would.
 It’s not your fault!

Episode 8
You should have come.
 Visit him in the waiting room

Episode 9
I feel the same way.
  Promise me you’ll come back.

Super Happy End

Season 2: Living with Him

Episode 1
  I miss you, too...
  It’s just you and me now...

Episode 2
  You can’t stay at the house?
  You want to live together?

Episode 3
  I’m so excited!
  Just wait.

Episode 4
  I should’ve told you.
  Do your best today!

Episode 5
  I’m looking forward to it.
  But it’s hard for you, too, Richy!

Episode 6
  I’m just nervous…
  I wish we could stay here together.

Episode 7
  Should I make something?
  You should come see him.

Episode 8
  You don’t want to talk about it?
  I don’t really know...
 
Episode 9
  Look at Richy
  You’re not pathetic at all!

Super Happy End

Season 3: 10 Years Later

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough! Thanks!)

Episode 1
You’re you.
I’ll look forward to it.

Episode 2
Thank you for lunch.
If you’re sure...

Episode 3
Of course not!
I’d feel awkward.

Episode 4
Things aren't as bad as I thought they would be.
I want to move in now.

Episode 5
You’re the most important to me, too.
He’s not like that!

Episode 6
Thank you for helping out.
I can't wait!

Episode 7
Are you worrying about it?
I look forward to your new song.

Episode 8
It’d be better if we broke up.
I want to break up.

Episode 9
Why is everyone here?
I’ll be back!

Episode 10

[No choices]

Super Happy End

Season 3: The Wedding

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough! Thanks!)

Episode 1
Both are fine.
I want to go but…

Episode 2
Should I try something else on?
Of course it's okay.

Episode 3
I want to be with you, too.
Me too.

Episode 4
I’ll be cheering for you.
I’ll support Richy too.

Episode 5
Richy is the impressive one.
I am calm.

Episode 6
You’re really okay?
True

Episode 7
I’ll do my best!
I want to go with you.

Episode 8
I’m just nervous...
Thanks to you.

Episode 9
Look at Richy
The same for you.

Episode 10

[No choices]

Super Happy End

No comments:

Post a Comment