03 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Class Trip Crush - Homare Midorikawa

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Why would I?
What about you?

Episode 2
Who’s that?
I’m not so sure.

Episode 3
Good friends?
Aren’t you tired?

Episode 4
I know that.
Together?!

Episode 5
I heard it from someone.
I’m sorry.

Episode 6
May I sit with you?
Sure!

Episode 7
Is that right?
I can handle myself!

Episode 8
Mixed juice.
I couldn’t.

Episode 9
Struggle.
Keep your voice down.

Episode 10
What’s it to you.
Okay.

Episode 11
You think so?
I’m happy you gave it to me.

Episode 12
You want to go with me?
Are you sure?

Episode 13
What about you?
Do you have to?

Episode 14
I wanted to relax.
Really?

Episode 15
To get better at studying!
What’s wrong with that?

Super Happy Ending 
 

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
Are you hungry?

Episode 2
It was raining pretty hard…

Episode 3
I should talk to her.
Giggle.

Episode 4
I’ll root for you.
Tell them to be quiet.

Episode 5
Deny it.
Laugh it off.

Episode 6
Yell at Homare.
Pretend you’re not.

Episode 7
Don’t ask about it.
I don’t want to lie to Homare.

Episode 8
I don’t understand you.
I wanted to hear your voice.

Episode 9
Step in.
I feel the same.

Super Happy Ending  
 

Season 2: 3 Years Later

Episode 1
It’s okay!
I take it back.

Episode 2
What if someone finds out?
I’m sorry.
 
Episode 3

I knew you’d come!
It’s not boring to me.

Episode 4
You meanie.
The Homare I know would…

Episode 5
If that’s all you want…
You could study here.

Episode 6
Ask away!
I miss you.

Episode 7
It’s not a big bath.
Thanks, Dr. Midorikawa.

Episode 8
You think?
The indirect kiss made me nervous.

Episode 9
Warn me first!

Super Happy Ending

Season 2: Our First...

Episode 1
  This is wonderful!
He’s smart and diligent

Episode 2
Got any better ideas?

Episode 3
You’re right
I do!

Episode 4
I’m sorry.

Super Happy Ending

Season 3: The Wedding

Episode 1
I’m content.
Wow, you complimented me..

Episode 2
I’d like to go!
Yeah…

Episode 3
Maybe a little…
It’s not quite romantic.

Episode 4
Explain yourself
Excuse me!

Episode 5
Um, excuse me...
Thank you.

Episode 6
Thank you.
You take after him

Episode 7
I couldn’t find the time…
Is that how it works?

Episode 8
I’m sorry...
Miso soup 

Episode 9
Work’s busy…
I’m happy!

Super Happy Ending

Season 3: The Honeymoon

(*Note: Special Thanks to Ice Anegel for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I guess you’re right…
But…!

Episode 2
Let me see
I’ll pick for you

Episode 3
Right!
Thank you

Episode 4
Forget it…
It was a good experience

Episode 5
A knock on the door
  
Super Happy Ending

Season 3: Our Family...

Episode 1
I exercise enough for it.
Nothing

Episode 2
This is so nice!
It could happen.

Episode 3
I could see it!
Yeah, yeah...

Episode 4
Let’s hear it!
Pink

Episode 5
You’re right.
Anything fun to do?

Episode 6
  How nice you are!
I’m afraid...

Episode 7
Okay...
Don’t want to?

Episode 8
I can’t wait
Thank god…

Episode 9
You think?
Not a thing.

Super Happy Ending

Sub Story: Graduation Trip Crush

Episode 1
Where do we go?
Get some good food

Episode 2
Retort
Push him out
 
Episode 3
 
Let’s dance, it looks fun!
I’ll try not to be trouble.
Hold his hand quietly

Episode 4
Don’t join them
Shake him

Super Happy Ending


Sub Story: Classroom Crush

Episode 1
[no questions]

Episode 2
I couldn’t…
That’s no way to talk…

Episode 3
I had something in my eye...
Leave me alone!

Episode 4
Why!?
Hey!

Episode 5
Why!?
So do I!

Episode 6
Hey!
You don’t have to…

Episode 7
What do you mean?
Is that a compliment?

Episode 8
What about you?
  Thanks.

Episode 9
Well, umm…
I am!
No!

Episode 10
  No!
I want you to hear it.

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment