29 March, 2014

[Walkthrough] Be my Princess - Roberto Button

Main Story

Episode 1
I couldn’t possibly.
Why did you come to my place?

Episode 2
I understand.
Open the door

Episode 3
I feel nothing?
Isn’t it dangerous to be by yourself?

Episode 4
You really do have friends don’t you?
Look away without saying anything

Episode 5
Try to stay at Prince Roberto’s side
There’s no need to be jealous.

Episode 6
Smile back
Look at Price Roberto

Episode 7
Why?
Keep an eye on him

Episode 8
Don’t push yourself too hard.
Choose to stay

Episode 9
Follow Prince Roberto
It’s your choice who you give it to.

Episode 10
Nod
Stay there and watch the match

Episode 11
Look towards Prince Roberto
Ask

Episode 12
Leave the room
Are you really okay with that?

Episode 13
I think I shall pass.
Lean into him

Episode 14
Open the book quietly
You can’t!

Happy Ending

Sequel

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Second Sequel

Episode 1
Mope with him
Talk about Roberto

Episode 2
Sorry, I'm just not hungry...
I couldn't ask you that.

Episode 3
Bring up Roberto
About Sofia

Episode 4
Look at Roberto
Think about the dress

Happy Ending

Princess Sequel

Episode 1
Kiss him on the lips
Can I finish my work first?

Episode 2
Get ready for dinner
That sounds like a lovely story.

Episode 3
That looks delicious!
We should ask Alberto first

Episode 4
It’s not that no one trusts you...
Hesitate

Episode 5
Don’t talk to him
Ask directly

Episode 6
Dining room
Alberto

Episode 7
I’m not confident, but all I can do is try.
I want to do something too.

Episode 8
We would like your advice.
Are there any tricks to remember?

Episode 9
Annette
Say something

Happy Ending

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dawn, I think I may have found the missing anwsers to the sequel of Roberto. Check this link if you have time. http://peachfondue.tumblr.com/post/43172099546/be-my-princess-prince-robertos-sequel

    ReplyDelete
  2. say, can you look into the site content warning that thing wont let me browse half your pages EVEN if i click i say i understand and continue it literally just refreshes and wants me to approve again. Its fairly annoying cause idk how to fix it. and i makes me think a lot of people cannot utilize your blog because of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Risa!
      I'm sorry you have troubles with browsing through my blog. I changed the content warning, so I hope everything works fine now. I still kept the age identification in place, because there are some mature contents on my blog and I don't want to risk that Google shuts down my blog because of posting that without any warning or measurements for blogvisitors that might be underage.
      If you still have problems with the blog, please let me know and I'll try to find a way to make it work ^^
      Also, thank you Risa for telling me about that problem. I didn't know those options would cause my visitors such a hard time to access my blog.
      So, thanks again and have a wonderful day, Risa!

      -Dawn-

      Delete