25 March, 2014

[Walkthrough] 10 Days with my Devil - Satoru Kamagari

Main Story

I don't get mad.
I think I got it.
It's not like I'll try to escape.
Is that how you see women?
I'm sure he won't do it again.
You don't know how?
I want to, but...
Why do you do this?
What kind of woman is his type?
Satoru.
Break loose.
That's not true.
.... your lover?
Ask what it is for now.
Is there anything I can do?
I want to talk to you .
I don't want to cry.
Want me to do all of them?
Pretend to be calm.
I'm glad you're okay.
Say you're feeling fine.
Ask him to hold your hand.
It's my fault.
Was Kakeru mad at you?
Say nothing and wait.
I trust you.
Let's give it a shot.
I trust you guys.
Talk to Meguru.
Explain the situation.
Someone special.
I'm happy.
Will you really be terminated?
Anywhere is fine.

Super Happy Ending

Sequel

You're not interested in marriage?
Push Satoru away.
I'm his girlfriend.
Because you couldn't trust anyone?
Look at Tsubasa.
I won't be calling you.
So you really are an angel?
Stay like this a little longer.
This is not the time to be fighting.
I saw a suspicious figure.
Take me with you.
Someone else might be behind it all, right?
Captain Fujikawa would never...
Stay where you are.
Contact Kakeru.
Go back to the room.
Satoru is right.
There must be a way.

Super Happy Ending

Dating a Demon

Are you afraid?
Japan is fine.
We prefer just the two of us.
Satoru, your soaking wet.
I'm actually happy.
We have to go get him.
A joke?!
From the beginning.

Super Happy Ending

Wedding Sequel

Episode 1
Congratulations!
I'll spoil you as much as you like.

Episode 2
Why?
Get a grip.

Episode 3
I thought it might be you.
It's not like that.

Episode 4
It wasn't 'a little', was it?
It's not a secret.

Episode 5
Were you waiting?
Celebrating moving?

Episode 6
If a human and demon marry...
I was very lonely.

Episode 7
I want to go too.
Maybe around here.

Episode 8
Embrace Satoru.
Follow him.

Episode 9
Gladly.
Are you okay?

Super Happy Ending

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, his main story was so good! It was an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish! Can't wait for the rest!

    ReplyDelete